I know, I know. I’m so late with this. Sue me.
I had that monster cold that’s going around the city and have been all but bed ridden since the year began.
Sidenote: interesting thing about speaking things into existence…I also got really sick at the end of 2012. So for like all of 2013 I kept saying to myself “I will NOT get sick this year.” I took a preemptive approach and when the weather began to change, I began getting more rest, taking my vitamins, avoiding stress, and washing my hands A LOT.
And guess what? I did, in fact, NOT get sick.
But oh…as soon as 2014 started, I got the freaking plague.
Anywho, now that I’m feeling a little better I thought I’d share my intentions of all the things I want to accomplish this year
1. Finish my novel – This is at the very tippy top of my list. I have many thoughts about this process which I will share as time goes by but let’s ust say this for nowe: Wayyyyy easier said than done!
2. Get my place together – my apartment could use some love. That’s all I’m going to say about that.
3. Self Care above all else – this means getting enough rest, not eating so much garbage, getting into a fitness routine, and getting my nutrients. And avoiding stress. Like the plague.
4. Get promoted – self explanatory
5. See my friends and family more – not just on holidays
In the past I’ve made these long lists but these days my goals are much more about achieving a certain way of living overall and developing specific habits rather than achieving specific accomplishments.
What do you want to manifest in 2014? Let me know in the comments?